Reinventing the wheel
April 18, 2024, 02:35:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Members Tags Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Google Bookmarks MSN Live Spurl Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No more articles and dating sites.  (Read 7822 times)
ciuly
Administrator
Good users

View Profile WWW
« on: August 21, 2007, 11:47:41 AM »

I no longer accept (I don't know if I ever had) dating sites or other related sites (socializing, etc). I simply disagree with the concept. I agree that man is a socializing animal, but that socializing should be done face-to-face and not over some virtual network where you are not actually socializing with the individual but with the virtual character he created for himself. It's totally wrong.

Also, I no longer accept article sites due to the nature of the problem and because it is very hard to prove the correctness and realness and originality of the articles. I've been wathcing some of the outsourcing sites (like rentacoder.com, getafreelancer.com, etc) and there are a ton of bids for articles (write me 1000 articles on that topix, and alike). So no more such sites. Some idiots pushing pseudo-articles onto the net, spamming the whole internet with 0-quality and 0-usefull information.
Reinventing the wheel
« on: August 21, 2007, 11:47:41 AM »

Tags:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: