Reinventing the wheel
April 24, 2024, 05:19:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Members Tags Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Google Bookmarks MSN Live Spurl Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum mods  (Read 17445 times)
ciuly
Administrator
Good users

View Profile WWW
« on: May 24, 2007, 12:58:13 AM »

Today I've added the firs mod to this forum:
attachment_mod.

users will by default have a 1 byte quota. only persons that I will grant a bigger quota will be able to post files. since this is more a feedback forum, generally speaking there is no need for posting files Smiley
Reinventing the wheel
« on: May 24, 2007, 12:58:13 AM »

ciuly
Administrator
Good users

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 01:25:09 PM »

I've modified a little the forum, by making it display a message when the user is not logged in and attachments ae available. by default, only on news/blog section the attahcments are viewable by everybody. anywhere else, you need to be logged in in order to see/download attachments. now, there will be a message saying that.
ciuly
Administrator
Good users

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 04:40:38 PM »

I modified the forum yet again: when admin logged in, on memberlist page, the user link (profile) will now go to edit the profile instead of displaying it.
ciuly
Administrator
Good users

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 12:26:18 PM »

and another modification on registration page. should stop some of the spam registrations for a while: added another required field Smiley
Reinventing the wheel

Tags:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: